[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Webster Telescopes Forum • View topic - Welcome
Webster Telescopes Forum
A Frendly Place for Serious Astronomers
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:00 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the Webster Telescopes Forum.

No flashing ads, spam or trolls.

Please feel free to join even if you don't have a Webster Telescope yet.

Thank you,

The Webster Family

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Welcome
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 am 

We are slowly going to ramp up this forum with a lot of tips & tricks, and details that would otherwise clutter up our main website.

In addition, the forums will be fully indexed by Google (unlike the Yahoo Groups), so specific information will be easier to find.

Please feel free to suggest anything you feel would add to the usefulness of this site.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 pm 

Glad to see a forum with no garbage,.. Plain simple and direct.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:52 am 

Thanks guys!

'Bout time you get a forum up!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm 

Hello Websters. Just found the Webster Forums and hope it continues to grow. As Eric knows I have a home built truss with a 14.5" f4.3 Stevens mirror that sits on a Webster mirror cell. Currently rebuilding the rocker box to improve the function of the ServoCat Jr. that Eric installed last year. I've refinished both the rocker and mirrorbox I'm just starting to do the re-installation of the motors/electronics.

One of these days we will have to have that shootout that Eric and I have talked about.

Cheers,
Jim Moscheck
Allen Park

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am 

I'm in!

My Webster is still in the works, we are hoping for some time in the first half of '10. It will be a 14.5".