There is a new Argonavis firmware updating your AN to v3.0
(if you never registered your AN, the registration page is here: http://www.wildcard-innovations.com.au/register.html )
There is a new manual v11:
And a new Utility v2.0:
(use this to save your current settings BEFORE upgrading your firmware)
Some of the new features of Argo Navis firmware Version 3.0.0 include -
* Newest version of the ServoCAT-Argo Navis protocol. ServoCAT firmware
version 7.0.A or later also required. This includes the new SmartTrack
feature that allows for tracking of solar system objects at their
inherent tracking rates. Solar system objects include the Moon, Sun,
planets, asteroids, comets and artifical satellites. (See page 198).
* Support for multiple telescope setups via new SETUP ARCHIVE menu.
Setups can be labeled, saved and restored. When mulltiple setups exist,
label of current setup is shown during initialization. Current setup
label can also Bde determined by MODE STATUS, STATUS SETUP. See page 89.
* The Moon added in MODE CATALOG, PLANETS/SUN/MOON. See page 50.
* Current lunar phase and locate date and time of next forthcoming
phases reported in Moon description. See page 50.
* Completely new satellite orbital code. Geosynchronous satellite bug
fixed. Additional detailed description of object. See page 173
* HORIZON MASK filter added in MODE INDENTIFY and MODE TOUR. Filter can
be switched OFF or altitude angle specified between 1 and 30 degrees
above which the object must appear in order to be considered in search.
See pages 65 & 79
* Optional below horizon indicator on GUIDE mode display in MODE
CATALOG, MODE IDENTIFY and MODE TOUR. Indicator can be switched on in
the MODE SETUP, SETUP GUIDE MODE, GUIDE BELOW HORZ submenu.
See page 112.
* Revised MISC DOUBLE STAR catalog.
* Revised POPULAR DEEP SKY catalog.
* Some revisons and additions made to other catalogs such as MISC
GALAXIES and MISC PLANETARIES, etc.
* Setups can be saved and restored to/from a PC via new Argonaut Version
2.0. See page 181
* Date and time can be set via new Argonaut Version 2.0. See page 188
* Software clock scaling via Argonaut Version 2.0 to support higher
precision timekeeping. Useful for split-second satellite tracking.
See page 190.
* ... and much more!